This Privacy Statement is solely issued for Jadeline Exchange Sdn Bhd (507603-X), herein after referred to as “JADELINE EXCHANGE”.
JADELINE EXCHANGE held with high regards and places with utmost important the safeguarding of personal information of its customers guided and protected under the “Personal Data Protection Act 2010” (PDPA).
Customers of JADELINE EXCHANGE are assured of a high level of personal data confidentiality information safeguarding and protection as detailed under its privacy statement which among other covers the following.
Collection of Personal Data Information Type
In its commitment to deliver the most efficient and effective services for its customers, JADELINE EXCHANGE may be required to collect its customer’s personal information of which such information being the following.
- Name (as detailed in NRIC/ Passport)
- NRIC Number or Detailed Passport Information
- Customer Correspondence Address Locally and Abroad
- E-mail address
- Contactable Telephone Number including Hand Phone Number(s)
- Employment Type Including Occupation
- Source of Funds in Conducting Transactions
- Other relevant information as and when required from time to time in accordance to the Money Services Business Act 2011, Anti Money Laundering & Anti-Terrorism 2001 and or any other such laws and regulations that may be applicable to the Money Services Business.
Personal Data Information Collection Mode
Customers personal data information will be collected directly based on the following instances.
- Upon registration for an online order
- During logging in to make an online order
- Transacting an amount of RM3,000 and above
Conducting remittance funds transfer services over JADELINE EXCHANGE business counter
When initiating contact for inquiries or feedback related to transactions conducted with JADELINE EXCHANGE
Accessing Customer’s Personal Data Information
In addition to the requirements stated above, JADELINE EXCHANGE may at such time use its customer personal information for one or more of the following purposes.
- Identification and verification of customer identity
- Data retention for future transactions at any of JADELINE EXCHANGE branches
- Updating customer’s record information
- Customer record retention until such time as required under the Money Services Business Act
- Response to inquiries or feedback made in relation to JADELINE EXCHANGE services
- Prevention and detection of fraud, money laundering including other misconduct of transactions possibly made by its customers
Compliance to all including any other regulatory requirements subjected from time to time
Disclosure of Customers Personal Data Information
JADELINE EXCHANGE undertakes to protect and keep in confidential at all times all of its customer’s personal data information collected. Subject to all governing laws, relevant to the regulations, guidelines, standards and/or obligations that may be applicable to the Money Services Business, such information are limited to be accessed and disclosed to
- Authorised JADELINE EXCHANGE personnel
- JADELINE EXCHANGE business servicing counterparties to conduct specific services such as remittance
Authorities including Money Service Business Regulator or any other Governing Institutions as permitted by law
Undertaking Customer Personal Data Information Protection
JADELINE EXCHANGE undertakes full responsibility to safeguard its customer’s personal data information duly secured under the governing PDPA.
Such information can and will be used by JADELINE EXCHANGE authorised personnel only for the purpose of reviewing its customer’s data strictly guided by its’ internal data collection policy and all other related guiding policies and guidelines under the Money
Services Business Act 2011.
JADELINE EXCHANGE assures that all of its customer personal data information collected are protected in its highest level of confidentiality where SSL Certificates allows encrypted connection between customer and JADELINE EXCHANGE website are safely secured.
Revision of Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be subjected to revision from time to time for such changes deemed necessary without giving reasons whatsoever.
Customers shall be notified over JADELINE EXCHANGE website on such revision changes that takes place with regards to its privacy statement.
Customers of JADELINE EXCHANGE hereby undertakes to provide consent to JADELINE EXCHANGE to process all secured personal data information available in its data system including to disclose such information to relevant regulatory governing institutions required by law from time to time deemed required.
Should you have any queries in relation to JADELINE EXCHANGE Privacy Statement, or on how customers personal date information are managed, kindly contact or e-mail us as per information detailed below.